The Centre is pleased to offer rehabilitation and counselling through Effective Business Solutions (ebs) and is an accredited Workplace Rehabilitation Provider under section 77C of the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988, accreditation No 18210/14.
What does this mean for you and your business?
- The benefits of early intervention and rehabilitation within the workplace.
- Financial Benefits such as controlling the costs, estimate and premium by returning the employee back to work in a timely manner.
- Early intervention and support may decrease the length of time that the employee is away from work and lower the cost of a potential replacement.
- It allows the early understanding of capacity to return to work or the requirement to consider an early work placement.
- Employees are often more likely to voice their concerns or issues to an external party.
- Decrease likelihood of injury happening again within the workplace through policy review and discussion of duties.
- The employer will have reports outlining information discussed during medical appointments which will allow early recognition of reasonable and achievable return to work options.
- Able to develop a plan that is in the interest of all parties and to achieve the most cost effective outcomes for your business.